The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Friday, December 31, 2010

Playing around - end of September 2010

So, funny story. 

One day while driving home from picking Gabi up from school the kids noticed that a leaf bug was attached to their window.  It stayed on their window the entire way home.  When we got home I left them in the car and quickly ran inside and got a tupperware container and some saran wrap.  I caught the bug for them, and they got a pet!  :)

Gabi did name him, although I can't remember now what it's name was.  The next morning when we came out he had made the air holes bigger and had escaped.  Oh well.  :)

They were so excited to have a pet. 


These next pictures were taken on a different day.  The kids were eating snacks on the back steps.  I thought the series of pictures I caught were funny.  Enjoy.


Not sure why Koa was staring down Kai.

Everyone giving nice smiles.

I thought this was sweet.  Koa kept leaning over and giving Kai hugs.  See, they can be nice to each other. 

No comments: