The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Friday, December 31, 2010

Orlando Vacation - October 2010

In the middle of October the kids and I were able to go back to Orlando to visit with Grandmom, Heather's family and Erin's family.  Unfortunately, on the way there I realized I had forgotten my camera on the kitchen counter.  So, mom and Heather took pictures while I was there.  But, until I get copies of the pictures I won't be able to post anything.

Hint:  If you are reading this mom and Heather send me a CD with the pictures on it.  :) 

3 comments:

The Bridenbaugh Family said...

oh no, I've been chastised! I keep forgetting to copy the pictures. I'll go get the CD and get it next to the computer, so I'll hopefully remember.

Riquino Family said...

Haha! You have been notified! :) Thanks for getting those pictures for me. If you can, go over to mom's and copy her pictures onto the CD also. Thanks!!

Erin said...

I need copies of pictures also! Please.