The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Friday, December 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Kai is in the stage right now where everyday he has to be something Batman.  So, for Halloween we thought we would run with that idea and have all the kids be something Batman.  Gabi was Batgirl, Kai was Batman, and Koa was Robin.  We let Gabi choose what she wanted to be for her school party.  She wanted to be a princess.  So that is why she has two different costumes.

One of Kai's homework assignments was to take a pumpkin and disguise it as something.  Of couse he chose Batman.  He colored the pumpkin by himself and then I traced his mask and we made a mask for Batman.  He carried this thing around for quite a while.  He loved his Batman pumpkin!!

Koa wanted to take a picture with Kai too. 

Then since Kai was getting his picture taken doing school work, Gabi wanted me to take her picture showing that she was doing her homework.  Funny girl!

Time to go to the pumpkin patch again.  I couldn't get all the kids to look at me at the same time. 

Mommy and kids.

This was taken at Gabi's school party.  Kai missed his school party when we were in Florida.

I helped out at the party and ran the game.  I did a relay race.  Here are a few of the kids doing the activities.  They were cute kids.

Gabi as a royal princess.

The princess with her protector, Batman.

Kai posing with the pumpkins that we picked out at the patch.  We didn't get around to carving or decorating them this year.

This was on Halloween night before the ward Trunk-or-Treat.  All the kids in their super hero costumes.

Show me your muscles!

More super hero moves!

Koa was just squaking at mom.

It was not the best night for Trick-or-Treating.  It was raining.  But the kids enjoyed being able to walk around with their umbrellas.

The cuties at their first door.  I only had them go to about 5 doors.  They had plenty of candy from the Trunk-or-Treat and it was cold!


I have a few other pictures from the Trunk-or-Treat that night, but they are on my other laptop.  I had forgotten my camera, so my father in law was nice and took pictures for me.  I'll add those soon!

Here are a few pictures from the yearly gingerbread house.  I was less than thrilled with the quality of this house.  Next year I'm putting it together with a hot glue gun.  We couldn't get it to set, and then the roof broke in several places, etc.  It was quite the ordeal just to get it to the stage where the kids could decorate it.







You can see Koa in the background doing his favorite thing:  Unpacking all the wet wipes.  Silly kid!

Have to taste test to make sure it is good.

Gabi testing out the candy....their favorite part!

No comments: