The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's / Birthday Pictures

February is a busy month for our family.  Kai's birthday is on the 6th, and Koa's is on Valentine's Day.  I took the kids to Sears to get some pictures taken.  We have been going to Kiddie Kandids every couple months since Gabi was a baby.  After they went out of business so quickly, we had to find another place to go.  So, this time I tried Sears.  They turned out pretty good.  I'm posting all of them, because some of them just cracked me up!  You know how it is....taking three kids under the age of 5 to get pictures right before lunch.  :)  Enjoy!

1



2



3



4
Koa is always doing something with his tongue.  He makes us smile!


5



6



7



8



9



10
See Kai's "smile"?  This is his snitty, I'm not going to smile good because you want me to.  I still bought the picture.  :)


11



12
We couldn't resist doing a Valentine's Candy picture since Koa is a Valentine's baby. 


13



14
Koa WOULD NOT sit on the "1" like they wanted him to.  This was the best that we could get. 


15



16



17
This series cracks me up.  One of the kids looks good in each one.  This one Gabi and Koa don't look bad, but Kai was not having it!

18
Kai looks good, but Gabi was leaning against the backdrop and Koa looks surprised.

19
Gabi looks worried, Koa's tongue is crazy, and Kai looks decent.  Can't win!

20



21


22



23



24



25



26



27


If there is a specific picture that you want a copy of, please let me know the number next to the picture and what size you want.  These pictures should be easier to see than the thumbnail ones sent out earlier.  It can be anything from a wallet size on up.  Since we got the CD from Sears, we can get prints done anywhere.   

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Some of them really made me laugh. I already told you the ones I want.

Melody said...

Holy COW, Kristen. The kids are getting so big and are so stinking cute!!! Love the pics.