The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crocheted Flower Hair Bow

In the last year I have learned how to crochet.    My sister Heather taught me a couple stitches and how to make one kind of blanket.  Since then I have made 4-5 baby blankets. (All the same.)  Last night after I was done grading I got online to try to learn something new.  This is what I found.  Really quick, really pretty simple if you know a few stitches.  This morning I put them together to make a hair bow for Gabi.  Too fun!  I can't wait to make more in different colors, sizes, etc.   I also learned how to make a small heart.  I just have to find a cute use for that one....

Not bad for my first try!

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Very cute! I'm impressed.

Danelle said...

So cute! Can you send me the webiste you got the pattern from? danellefobert at hotmail.com. LOVE it!

Riquino Family said...

I just sent them your way Danelle!

The Rothas Family said...

Adorable! I love them, I'm very proud of your crochet skills...I DON'T HAVE ANY! :) Gabi is one lucky girl, she's got a very talented mom. You'll have to teach me or else I'll buy all my hair clips from you.

Riquino Family said...

I'll make your baby girls some hair bows. :)

The Burtons said...

I am way impressed. Look at you and all your talents :)