The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kai's View Around the House

Here are the pictures I found on Kai's camera since January.  Kai gets in moods where he loves to take pictures.  Just today he filled up the memory card three times and brought it to me to download on the computer.  He gets some really good shots....for a now three year old!


Kai takes a lot of pictures of us around the house.  Most the time it doesn't have our whole face in it.  :)


Koa trying to get kai's camera from him.


Nathan and I joke that the first memories the kids are going to have of their parents is us with our laptops on our lap doing work.  What we do for our kids!


Gabi dancing for Kai.  Wow, her hair is getting long!


Kai's favorite toy...the pirate ship (one of them.)


Proof of how the Wii remote got bite marks.  :)


Gabi and Kai love to talk to Koa after he wakes up.  I guess Kai got proof of Gabi talking with Koa.


The sun kindof hides it, but these are the birthday balloons in the kitchen.  They have already lasted  3 weeks.


I think this picture is great.  This is taken from Kai's bed.  Not sure when he took this.


Gabi and Kai taking pictures of each other in the basement.


Kai capturing Gabi's strange outfits.  Here she is wearing brown shorts with funky striped tights.  She loves it!

2 comments:

The Rothas Family said...

Kai took some really good pictures! I actually took that picture of Koa standing in his crib when I babysat last week...JUST KIDDING! That is a great picture, yay Kai! :)

Riquino Family said...

You almost got me there! Kai's camera does a little bit better than Gabi's because it has a flash. Gabi's we got 3 years ago before the flash came.

They love taking pictures. Now I just have to take the time to resize all my pictures and get them on! The kids were easy, the sizes were small that I didn't need to play with them. :)