The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Friday, May 21, 2010

Koa and Hannah

Oh, what fun it is to have cousins right about the same age.  Koa is just four months older than Hannah.  I'm sure they will be great friends growing up!

Oh, what Auntie Jen does to my boys when I'm not looking!  :)
Actually, she put in the pony tail, I put in the bow to match Hannah's.  I do have a picture of Kai a little bit younger with a big bow in his hair.  Funny!

I love Hannah's smile in this picture.  :)

Oh, Koa!!

This cracked me up!  Back in March, when she was 9 months old, Hannah was over playing and she was just hanging out and put her leg up on the closet door.  I quickly grabbed my camera and took this picture. 


This is why it was so funny.  This is Koa back in December when he was 10 months old.  Same door, same leg up on the door.  He is drawing on his doodle board upside down.  So funny!  There must be something about that door!!

No comments: