The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Friday, May 14, 2010

Just a few cute pictures - Early February

Here are just a few pictures from the camera that didn't have a real theme, just cute. 

Gabi is showing her independent stage.  This is how she came out after asking if she find her own clothes for school.  Yeah, I had her go change.  :)   If we were staying home she could have stayed like this. 

As I'm getting ready in the morning I have the kids come in my room so I can see what they are doing.  The kids LOVE watching TV on our bed. 

We love our time when grandmom is out here visiting.  Grandmom, we can't wait to see you again in August! 

Gabi playing the wii on the couch.

Kai watching Gabi play the Wii.  He never sits on the chair the right way.  This is how he uses the chairs.  :)

Kai's birthday crown from school. 

After Gabi's last EUA I told her we could go to the hospital's cafeteria and she could get anything she wanted.  This is what she ordered:  Grilled cheese sandwich, bag of cheetos, fries, an ice cream cone, chocolate pink and this HUGE pickle.  After a surgery, I think her eyes were bigger than her stomach.  She ate one bite when we brought it home and said she was done.  It ended up being a pretty sweet pickle and she likes dill pickles. 

No comments: