The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Friday, October 24, 2008

It's a.....

BOY!!!

We were so set in wanting a girl, today was a shock for me when they said that I was having a boy. And there is no hiding it, he is definitely a boy! I am not going to post any of the ultrasound pictures. We didn't get any cute profile pictures. Just one of his heart, and two of him showing us his "boy" status. Around Christmas we will get the 3D ultrasound pictures. I will post those at that time.

So, those that voted for a boy, good job. Those that were thinking 'pink' thoughts, thanks!

The good part in all this is that Gabi will now get to stay the princess of the house. It will be nice for her. She did, however, cry and whine that she had asked for a girl. She will be a great big sister though. Having a little brother for Kai will be fun for him.

For the time being, the baby will stay in Gabi's room with her. Once Kai becomes a more sound sleeper, we will go through the whole re-painting of the bedrooms, and switch the kids up. Who knows, by then Gabi might be ready to move into the basement!

We will keep everyone posted on other updates that occur. For now, this is our big news!

Now, the hard part....

Finding a name.....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Open your mind to non-stop wrestling and action within the next 2 years! Luckily, they're babies for a little while, so there's a 'careful' status to maintain. But after that, it's on! Boys are so much fun...congratulations!

Kristen said...

I was right I was right I was right! I voted for a boy because let's face it, every gets a boy but me. I'm happy for you! Yea for blue!! Congratulations!