The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sex of baby #3?

We have an appointment set for this coming up Friday to find out the sex of our third child. I thought it would be fun to put a poll on the blog to see what people think we are having. As you know, we have one of each. Gabi is the oldest, with Kai our baby. (For now...) We don't have any ideas of what this one is. My pregnancy is not like the other two. (Could be because I have a horrible memory.) We are hoping for a girl. Gabi has a big bedroom, and it would be easy for her to share. If it is a boy, we will have to switch the kids' bedrooms eventually. That would be a pain! Gabi's room is bright pink and green, and Kai's is two shades of blue. I'm not sure if Grandmom would be willing to paint them again! Other than that reason, it really doesn't matter what we have.

After we find out what the baby is, we will post the results on Friday night. Stay tuned, and happy polling!

P.S. The reason I put 'one of each' on the poll is because if you ask my uncle, and some of my other family members, I am having twins. We'll see...but we sure hope not!

1 comment: