The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Sunday, June 14, 2009

Talented Sister

My oldest sister Heather is a very talented crocheter (is that even a word?) When Gabi was born she made her a Winnie the Pooh blanket. When we had Kai she asked us what character we wanted, so he got a Tigger blanket. By then I think she was sick of making these blankets. Then I had Koa. We could either pick between Piglet or Eyeore. We picked Eyeore. I think it is my favorite of them all. I love the blue and brown combination. My kids absolutely love their blankets. Here are a few pictures taken a while ago. Don't you agree these are the coolest blankets?








4 comments:

Melody said...

Awwwww... Go Heather! Those ARE the coolest blankets!

Outdoor Livin' said...

Those blankets are the cutest.From Shelby and Krystal.

Melissa said...

Holy cow! She is talented, those are amazing. I'm at the crocheting the edges of burp clothes stage...

Erin said...

Very nice! We love the blankets she makes!