The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just a few pics to catch up...

Koa is very rapidly getting big. He turns 4 months old today, and I think he is around 15 pounds. He is wearing 6-9 month clothes. That is a big difference from the little preemie sized baby that came home with us! Koa sleeps every night from about 8:30pm to between 9-9:30 am. He is a fantastic sleeper, and does not get up to eat in the middle of the night. We are very spoiled with him! More pictures will be updated soon!

Gabi still loves holding her brother.

Koa spends a lot of time in his bouncer. As long as he can see you, he is a happy camper.


He is already making cooing noises. He is a lot of fun.


He wasn't sure what to think about the Bumbo seat the first time we put him in it. He is getting better now. He also enjoys his saucer.

4 comments:

Melody said...

What a good baby! So glad he's growing so well. What a champ! Congrats, Kristen.

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Wow, he's getting so big!!!

Hey, I couldn't find your email address, so I'm posting about that B&W pic on here. I'm assuming you mean the one that's B&W with the color in the mirror image? If so, I use Picasa for all my photo editing. It's by google and free. On their editing options, you can choose to do a focus B&W, which makes everything in the picture B&W, except for the area you select to be in color. Very cool and easy to do. Let me know if you have any questions!

Bryn said...

Holy Cow you are spoiled! I can't believe Koa is sleeping so well. My kids don't even sleep that long!

Outdoor Livin' said...

Gabi looks so cute with Koa!