The Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers







Thursday, September 4, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Time has really flown by. I won't make any excuses to why I didn't keep our old website updated. Life was more than crazy when Kai came along and trying to juggle two kids, and still teaching. I have now quit teaching and am staying home with the kids. I figured it was time to go back to the more simple blog website to post pictures of the kids.

You can see above in our tickers that we have some news to share. We will see who catches our little hint!

Please check back often. I am planning on updating the website quite a bit in the next few weeks to update everyone on what we have been up to for the last year and a half. You will be amazed in how much the kids have changed!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

9 comments:

Jen C. said...

Hey!! Congrats!! That's so exciting! Your kids are absolutely adorable. I'm so excited to get caught up! I'll send you an invite to our family blog if you'd like. I try to post pictures of the twins at least weekly.

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the new bun in the oven! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. They're adorable. How is it being home?

Lorraine Roe said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited!!
I love the family picture. The kids are adorable. I'm sure you're enjoying your time at home with them!

Rhenda said...

Wow!! Beautiful family picture!! Both Gabi and Kai are just adorable! Congratulations on #3! Enjoy every moment..time does fly by!!

Erin said...

That's exciting! Congratulations!

pamhansen said...

Oh my goodness! Your family is growing up! They are the cutest kids. I can't wait to be a grandma! I miss talking to you and seeing you at school. I hope you are loving it at home! Come by and see us soon!

Kristen said...

Cute family picture. Everyone is so grown up. I'm so excited for you! Three will turn your world upside down! Hope you're feeling ok. Let's get together soon, I miss seeing you.

Riquino Family said...

Thanks everyone for the congrats! Kristen, you are right. I'm sure our world is about to turn upside down.

Jen, I would love to be invited to your blog. I can't wait to see the twins pictures!

Keep watching for pictures...I promise I will be better this time in keeping the blog updated!

Unknown said...

Your kids are adorable. It's so fun to see pictures of them. Congratulations on baby #3!!!